Club 33


.Below, the view from our table
.


.
12:15 PM April 13th, 2010
Well, here we are on Royal Street..
Above, the view looking up at Club 33...
OK...it's 12:25....time to ring the bell.
LENZINGER, Party of 3
My camera is ready...and were going in! 
This is the elevator Walt saw & loved in Europe..
so he had one built here in Disneyland.
It holds 2.5 people, somewhat comfortably.
.
They welcome you in & usher you into the elevator
which takes you up to the 2nd floor.
Upstairs you are taken to your table.
.looking out over New Orleans Square.
It was a rather blustery day, so the doors were closed.

They ask if you have been to Club 33 before & explain that
they will be taking care of you during your visit.
They give you a few moments to look
over the menu...the choices were chicken, steak, pasta
or seafood. We ordered the Chateaubriand
and Mia ordered the chicken strips & fries.
At this time I updated my Facebook status to read...

At this time I updated my Facebook status to read...Alexandria Upton Lenzinger is at CLUB 33!
.
While your order is being prepared
you are invited to help yourself to the buffet.
Fresh fruit, cheese & cold cuts, salads
and tons of jumbo shrimp & seafood.
(Jason enjoyed this part)
(Jason enjoyed this part)
(I don't eat seafood...fish are our friends, not food;)
.
Lunch is served.
Below, I was actually trying to take a
picture of the people at the other end of the dining room.
I thought one of them was the Director Garry Marshall.
That's why Mia is way over in the
corner of the picture.
After the buffet we were full, after lunch we were

After the buffet we were full, after lunch we were absolutely stuffed. They then invite you to
help yourself to the dessert buffet!
Thank goodness they did not have cake!!

.
The view of the Royal Street Courtyard
While Jason enjoyed dessert, I took more pictures.





The view of the Royal Street Courtyard
While Jason enjoyed dessert, I took more pictures.





Thank You John & Kristie !
