1.25.2011

The last few weeks.....

Mia playing the Cello at the
Forkner Winter Concert

Jason's new truck.
It's very nice...and very loud.
While at the dealership I joked that this was his birthday present
even though his birthday is not until March.

Then Mia took a look at this and said...
"This is what I want for my birthday"
This is a 2011 Corvette...only $68,000.00
I teach art at Mia's school, this lesson was on
how artists draw musicians. I had to draw a
sample so I used Mia as my model;)

These are the completed art projects
from Mia's class...they're pretty good!!Olive enjoying a sunny spot...with her ball.
This is Roxie, she very nearly
became our 5th daughter!!!!

My crafty idea... turn clothing tags into bookmarks;)


Magic in the garden..
My Jade plant sprouted these little pink blossoms..
it's never done that before.


and my 6 year old mini lemon tree
finally had lemons on it.


Lexie & Mia
BFF's
♥♥


Matching PJ's
that glow in the dark!

Rainbow Manicures