11.12.2010

MY PICTURES ARE BACK!!

I'm not sure why....it may be because I posted my rant on the Blogger Help Forum for all to see...or maybe not. I had been told by several "help forum contributors" that all was lost...but all was not lost!! About 20 minutes later I got an email from Google with a link to put everything back the way it was.

My disgruntled blogger rant:

THANKS GOOGLE FOR BLOCKING MY PICTURES...OVER 2000 OF THEM FROM 591 POSTS OVER THE LAST TWO & A HALF YEARS! Lesson learned: Don't ever change the main e-mail address on your Google account..because if you do, say goodbye to your blog pictures. I have spent the last 3 days trying to get them back...with no luck. WHY? Because the ASININE policy they have is to block every image if you change the freaking e-mail!!! And...of course they have NO LIVE SUPPORT! Are you kidding me?! Whoever thought up this brilliant "security measure" should be neutered and made to wear the CONE OF SHAME..FOREVER!

Whatever the reason, it's back!

Thank you GOOGLE!