9.19.2010

11

Happy Birthday Miabai!
No movie stars & limos this year.
.
.
She wanted to go to Build A Bear and have a small party
at our house..nice & simple;)


it's the girls against the boys
dressing Puff, her new dragon..
Jacob
Nathan
Mia
Connor
LexieMY BEAUTIFUL 11 YEAR OLD GIRL
above, Me & Mia
below, she's all ready for cake!
I'm quite fond of cake as well..yum!!Nathan & Connor


silly girls
it's time for Daddy to light the candles

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Miabai
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!
It's time for presents...

Jacob took the pink bows, placed
them on his head and announced
"I'm your present Mia!"

Not to be outdone..Connor promptly
decorated himself with the blue bows.
♥our birthday girl♥
I wonder what's in the bag?

OH WOW....LUCKY GIRL!

HAPPY KID!
(We aim to please;)
Happy Birthday Miabai!