7.30.2010

Mia & I

took a little trip

to the beach...

the pictures are in reverse order


.

Morro Dunes, where my grandparents took me

many times when I was Mia's age.

Mia and her kite...















Mia took this close up of the kite while I was flying it..

Look! She's taller than Morro Rock!



Can you see the kite?
She was excited because the kite was as high as it could go.
Then I had to wind the entire length back for her.






Running with the kite



houses on a hill







time to hit the sand...

not the waves..

you know there are sharks in those waters!



Uncle Vern tried to get Mia to go for a Kayak

ride..but she was having none of it! pretty pink flowers

Mia took this...great shot Mia!

With my camera still in Mia's hands....we posed for a picture..

Cleo, Vern, Jan & Alexandria

little bird getting a drink



all they want is fish!



interesting flower



We met up with Cleo, Vern & Jan for


a little shopping & lunch;)