Click on any picture to instantly enlarge it. Don't you wish everything was that easy;)
It's just a blog..
It's home and it's always a
click away no matter where I am.
~J
Fall In
who knows...
The Mad Hatter
For Mia
WORDS TO LIVE BY...
Keep good company & you will be counted among them. You get what you give. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil. Use it or loose it. Don't worry, be happy. Laughter is the best medicine. There's no place like home. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Don't cry over spilled milk. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Bring joy to others and you'll find it yourself. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. You are what you eat. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Actions speak louder than words. The truth shall set you free. You don't have to live the good life to live a good life. If you play with fire, you will get burned. Save the best for last.
I'm really not a cat person...but this one is so cute!
My beautiful Mia
Our little mermaid "Just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor." ~Sebastian
I ♥
Animals, cute ones that are not mean.
Love.
Books.
Happy dreams.
Flowers.
Expensive perfume.
Not being like everyone else.
Learning.
Knowing what I know.
Stickers.
My family...well, most of them.
Life.
Holding all the cards.
Spraying Mia with the hose.
My bed.
Good friends, bad ones suck and should be shot.
Plain white Keds.
Scaring (not scarring) children.
Things that clean things.
Clean things.
Good music.
Shopping.
Coloring inside the lines.
Laughing with & at the people I love.
Disneyland in September.
The beach when it's not too windy.
Reading books...not headlines.
Blogging.
Taking pictures.
Dogs.
Kid movies.
Popcorn with tons of salt, butter & xtra sharp aged cheddar cheese.
Laughing when people fall because it's funny.
Driving fast.
Black, Grey & Pink.
and.....Alice in Wonderland, because I really want a world of my own.