I love Halloween & I love dressing up...
(even though I'm a witch every day...I mean every year!)
Every year since Mia was about 4 we have taken
pictures of her in her costume....when she
was a mermaid we went to the beach,
when she was Mulan, I took her to the Japanese Water Gardens.
For Jessie, (the cowgirl from Toy Story2), she got to
visit a real farm and ride a horse...and for
Jeannie from "I dream of Jeannie", I tried to make my
office look like the inside of a genie's bottle.....
anyway, here are some of the past pictures....:)
Mia at 6 weeks old
(no costume)
October 1999
(And yes, he was thrilled to wear it!)
October 2000
The song "You'll be in my heart" became Jason's song for her.
Mia loved this movie and had memorized a few lines from it..
She would clear her throat & say:
"No No No Me JANE
You TARZAN"
it was really cute!
October 2001
October 2003
Mermaid
Shell Beach
October 2005



Jessie the Yodelling Cowgirl
(from Toy Story 2...Woody's little sister)
October 2007


(even though I'm a witch every day...I mean every year!)
Every year since Mia was about 4 we have taken
pictures of her in her costume....when she
was a mermaid we went to the beach,
when she was Mulan, I took her to the Japanese Water Gardens.
For Jessie, (the cowgirl from Toy Story2), she got to
visit a real farm and ride a horse...and for
Jeannie from "I dream of Jeannie", I tried to make my
office look like the inside of a genie's bottle.....
anyway, here are some of the past pictures....:)
Mia at 6 weeks old
(no costume)
October 1999

For her 2nd Halloween, we dressed her as Pooh's Honey Pot....
(yep, that's Jason in the Pooh suit)(And yes, he was thrilled to wear it!)
October 2000

Ok....for her 3rd Halloween, she was Jane from Disney's Tarzan.
Jason & I went & saw this when I was pregnant with Mia.The song "You'll be in my heart" became Jason's song for her.
Mia loved this movie and had memorized a few lines from it..
She would clear her throat & say:
"No No No Me JANE
You TARZAN"
it was really cute!
October 2001

Minnie Mouse!!
October 2002
Snow White
DisneylandOctober 2003
Shell Beach
October 2005
I Dream of Jeannie
October 2006


Jessie the Yodelling Cowgirl
(from Toy Story 2...Woody's little sister)
October 2007





